Most businesses today have a website. Agents and brokers need to review their insured’s website, recognize the risk exposures that can be determined by the information contained on that website. In tomorrow’s class we will spend two hours discussing the key areas that you need to know. Click here to view more webinar information.
Date: Tuesday, March 29
Time: 12pm EST
This class reviews five key exposures and includes the following:
1. Web site used for promotion only or includes sales on-line
2. Company profile – background information
3. Products and services, locations and territories
4. Employees: permanent and temporary locations, out of state, out of country
5. Dependency on other websites – frames and links
Our CE webinars are more than just CE classes, they are informative and interactive and important to both licensed and unlicensed insurance professionals.